The property is rented to a single family who enjoys the park of several hectares, the pool and tennis court, the Castle and the Orangery, accommodating 23 people.
The price includes water, electricity (except in low and middle season where a supplement of heating of 150 € per day will be required), the maintenance of the park and the swimming pool, as well as the cleaning at the end of the stay. Sheets and towels are provided, not pool towels. The beds are made for your arrival.
Deposit required: 3000 €.
The visitor’s tax has to be paid at the arrival.
A certificate of liability insurance with if necessary an extension of guarantee for renting a castle is required.
If you only rent the Park for an outdoor reception, a quote will be sent to you.
|Low Season||Mid-Season||High Season|
|Christmas and New Year’s Day||April 1st to June 30, and from September 1st to November 15th||July – August|
|Week end : 3 500 €||–|
|Price on request||Week : 5 900 €||Minimum one week|
Send us a message
Château de la Meynardie, 24450 Sainte Marie de Frugie.
Coordonnées GPS : Latitude : 45°32’54.99’’ ; Longitude : 0°59’37.92’’
By car: 420 kms from Paris by the A10 motorway then A71 and A20, exit 28 for Périgueux. 4h30 drive.
By train: La Coquille train station at 3 km, or Thiviers at 15 km, or Limoges at 45 km. Also the TGV arriving in Angoulême (direct from Brussels), 1h30 drive from La Meynardie.
By plane: Limoges Bellegarde Airport 45 mn or Bergerac Airport 1h40.
Enclosed park of 2 ha with tennis and vegetable garden, surrounded by fields with flock of sheep.
Heated pool secured by cover, and in a fenced area: 11m by 5.
Rented area of the house > 1000 m2 :
- Ground floor : entrance hall, dining room, small lounge, large lounge, toilet, kitchen and scullery fully equipped: 2 dishwasher and linen, 2 refrigerators / freezers, oven, micro wave, Nespresso machine…
- 1st floor : large landing, 5 double bedrooms, 2 with washbasin, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets.
- 2st floor : 4 bedrooms, 2 with washbasin: 2 triple rooms and 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, 2 bearings.
- Wi-fi in the dining room, the living room and the beige bedroom on the 1st floor
- Large screen TV in the small living room, several DVD players, as well as many DVD for kids and adults
- 2 cots with bars and 2 high chairs
- Ground floor : entrance, lounge/dining room, with 2 sofa beds, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, kitchen fully equipped (dishwasher, and linen, refrigerator and freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso machine).
- Available : Wi fi in the lounge, TV and DVD player
Available outside :
- Bikes for adults and children, ping-pong room, badminton, petanque, croquet, board games, library for young and old, table football
- Garden and pool loungers, several large garden tables with chairs, barbecue…
- Outdoor parking
Our housekeepers will be happy to help you and answer your questions.
It is possible, upon prior request, to find a babysitter or housekeeper.
We can also recommend a chef at home for an exceptional event or massage sessions. Bookings should be made in advance.
The village is 5 minutes by car with several shops (grocery store, pharmacy, bakery, hairdresser, coffee shop) including a large area and an excellent butcher-caterer who can deliver daily home meals.