The property is rented to a single family who enjoys the walled park, the pool and tennis court, the Castle and the Orangery, accommodating 23 people.
The price includes water, electricity (except in low and middle seasons where a supplement of heating of 150 € per day is required), and the maintenance of the park. Sheets and towels are provided, as well as pool towels. The beds are made for your arrival.
Deposit required: 3000 €.
The visitor’s tax has to be paid at the arrival.
A certificate of liability insurance with if necessary an extension of guarantee for renting a castle is required.
If you only rent the Park for an outdoor reception, a quote will be sent to you.
|Low Season||Mid-Season||High Season|
|April 1st to June 30, and from September 1st to November 15th||July – August|
|Extended Week end : depending on the number of nights (at least 3)|
|Week : 5 900 €||Minimum one week : 8 000€|
Send us a message
Château de la Meynardie – 74, route du Château de la Meynardie 24450 La Coquille
Coordonnées GPS : Latitude : 45°32’54.99’’ ; Longitude : 0°59’37.92’’
By car: 420 kms from Paris by the A10 motorway then A71 and A20, exit 28 for Périgueux. 4h30 drive.
By train: La Coquille train station at 3 km, or Thiviers at 15 km, or Limoges at 45 km. Also the TGV arriving in Angoulême (direct from Brussels), 1h30 drive from La Meynardie.
By plane: Limoges Bellegarde Airport 45 mn or Bergerac Airport 1h40.
Enclosed park of 2 ha with tennis and a swimming pool secured by cover, in a fenced area. 11m by 5.
Rented area of the house > 1000 m2 :
- Ground floor : entrance hall, dining room, small lounge, large lounge, toilet, kitchen and scullery fully equipped: 2 dishwasher and linen, 2 refrigerators / freezers, oven, micro wave, Nespresso machine…
- 1st floor : large landing, 5 double bedrooms, 2 with washbasin, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets.
- 2st floor : 4 bedrooms, 2 with washbasin: 2 triple rooms and 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, 2 bearings.
- Wi-fi in the dining room, the living room and the beige bedroom on the 1st floor
- Large screen TV in the small living room, several DVD players, as well as many DVD for kids and adults
- 2 cots with bars and 2 high chairs
- Ground floor : entrance, lounge/dining room, with 2 sofa beds, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, kitchen fully equipped (dishwasher, and linen, refrigerator and freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso machine).
- Available : Wi fi in the lounge, TV and DVD player
Available outside :
- Bikes for adults and children, ping-pong and table football room, badminton, petanque, croquet, board games
- Garden and pool loungers, several large garden tables with chairs, barbecue…
- Outdoor parking
It is possible, on prior request, to put you in contact with a chef/caterer at home for daily meals or an exceptional event.
The village is 5 minutes by car with several shops (grocery store, pharmacy, bakery, hairdresser, coffee shop) including a well-stocked supermarket.